Last week, 9 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 4 for Windows XP, 4 for Windows Server 2003 (R2) and 1 for System Center. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 4 KB articles:
· 978829 The CTRL and ALT keys in a Terminal Service session get stuck when you unlock a local computer
· 978411 Windows XP-based computers do not obtain an IP address from the DHCP Server
· 978835 Service cannot access the \?? namespace in Windows XP
· 977018 The PIN dialog box does not appear when you use smart card authentication to unlock a computer that is running Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2003 - 3 KB articles:
· 979451 Error message when you try to format a partition beyond the 1 terabyte address in Windows Server 2003 SP2: "The format failed to complete successfully"
· 979646 Some folders or some files are unexpectedly deleted on the upstream server after you restart the DFS Replication service
· 979407 A node of a cluster may stop responding in Windows Server 2003 SP2
Windows Server 2003 R2- 1 KB article:
· 979554 The creator of an SNMP trap notification cannot be identified in Windows Server 2003 R2
System Center - 1 KB article:
· 978754 You cannot import a driver into an OSD image if the driver is signed for only the Windows 7 operating system in SCCM 2007 SP2
978829 is for Vista and Server 2008, not XP. Moreover the hotfix-request link is dead ("The KB article has no public hotfixes").
978411 is for XP, but the hotfix-request link is similarly dead.
Same for 977018.
I did one have an email alias for PSS North America, but "this email address is no longer monitored".
I guess if you don't have a big-bucks support contract with MS, you are out of luck.