Last week, 7 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 5 are for Windows Embedded system, and 2 are for Visual Studio. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 5 KB articles:
· 978456 A user name is not stored in the AUTH_USER server variable on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device
· 978465 An update that introduces the MTP Responder component for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 is available
· 950561 Warning message when you build a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device project for the ARMv4 platform: "Warning C4819: The file contains a character that cannot be represented in the current code page (x)"
· 974136 The TC_HOS_HCR_BV_03_I and the TC_HOS_HCR_BV_04_I Bluetooth SIG PTS test cases cannot be passed on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device
· 979372 Network communication stops on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device and this device becomes unresponsive
Visual Studio - 2 KB articles:
· 976656 Error message when you use the Visual C++ 2008 compiler: "fatal error C1859"
· 978148 A hotfix is available that resolves several client-side issues in Visual Studio Team System 2010 Team Foundation Server Beta 2