Last week, 7 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 5 are for Windows Embedded system, 1 is for BizTalk Server and 1 is for Host Integration Server. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 5 KB articles:
· 977984 Error message when you try to download a file to a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3-based device: "There is not enough disk space on the disk"
· 976628 You cannot set or reset directory attributes on a FAT32 file system formatted device that is inserted into a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device
· 977476 December 2009 cumulative time zone update for Windows Embedded CE 6.0
· 977613 December 2009 cumulative time zone update for Windows CE 5.0
· 977410 An SNMP trap that contains an incorrect agent IP address is generated on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device
BizTalk Server - 1 KB article:
· 975684 Error message when you configure a UDDI database on a named instance of SQL Server in BizTalk Server 2009: "Unable to connect to the Database Server"
Host Integration Server - 1 KB article:
· 946652 A .NET Framework application that uses Session Integrator to communicate with an IBM mainframe may exit unexpectedly