Last week, 26 Windows 6 and Windows 7 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 10 KB articles:
· 975483 Windows PE 2.1 does not support the IEEE 802.1X authentication protocol
· 977389 The keyboard shortcuts for removed options still work after you press CTRL+ALT+DEL on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 975749 A Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) device is not recognized by a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 977118 The arc lines in an image file are displayed incorrectly when you convert an image file from the EMF file format to the EMF+ file format in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
· 977391 Internet Explorer stops responding when you browse an Arabic Web site that uses Uniscribe API to process Arabic scripts in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
· 977262 You cannot open a Web folder by double-clicking it in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008
· 976520 TIFF files are printed in landscape orientation in Windows Photo Gallery on a computer that is running Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008
· 977287 An error message unexpectedly appears after you create a mirrored volume on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista: "Stop 0x0000000a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
· 977153 Error message: When you unmount volumes, delete snapshots or try to fail over disks on which snapshots are saved: "0x00000D6 DRIVER_PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION"
· 975780 A 32-bit Removable Storage application does not load on a computer that is running a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2008 or of Windows Vista
Windows Server 2008 - 4 KB articles:
· 977541 You are not redirected to the previously-disconnected terminal server session through the TS Session Broker service in a Windows Server 2008-based farm in TS Session Broker
· 949360 Some templates are missing in Administrative Templates item after you enable a filter option by using the Group Policy Management Editor window on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008
· 974195 You cannot connect to a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2008 through the TS Gateway by using its FQDN if it is in a disjointed namespace and if the TCP port 445 is disabled between the terminal server and the TS Gateway
· 975263 Exchange Server 2007 unexpectedly changes to trial mode after you reinstall or repair the current installation of Exchange Server 2007 on a server that is running Windows Small Business Server 2008
Windows 7 - 12 KB articles:
· 976398 LDAP filters in the Group Policy preference settings do not take effect on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
· 976399 You cannot apply Group Policy settings on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 when security group filters are used in Group Policy preference settings
· 977346 The Welcome screen may be displayed for 30 seconds during the logon process after you set a solid color as the desktop background in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 977222 No private key is associated with a certificate after you successfully install the certificate on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
· 975992 After you enable large pages for a process in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2, the process stops responding intermittently
· 975500 Low performance when you transfer a large file between an external IEEE 1394 device and a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
· 976417 High CPU usage in the Explorer.exe process when you open a folder that contains corrupted .wav files in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 977186 Error message when you try to resume a Windows 7-based or a Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer from hibernation: "Stop 0x0000009F"
· 977617 A notification message is displayed in Romanian on a computer that is running a Czech version of Windows 7
· 972831 The IEEE 802.1X authentication protocol is not supported in Windows Preinstall Environment (PE) 3.0
· 977073 Digest authentication fails when you connect to a WCF service that is hosted on a computer that is joined to a domain controller running Windows Server 2008 R2
· 976443 Stop error message when you retrieve WMI connection statistics for iSCSI after you change the iSCSI configurations on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7: "0x00000019 BAD_POOL_HEADER"