Last week, 19 Windows 6 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista - 1 KB article:
· 974905 You receive error code C00D11B1 when you try to play an MBR file or a live stream that contains more than 32 media streams in Windows Media Player on a computer that is running Windows Vista
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 5 KB articles:
· 977747 The 2009 update package for the Japanese postal code dictionary in the Japanese Input Method Editor is now available for Windows Vista and for Windows Server 2008
· 976802 You cannot manually set an offline folder to online mode when the EFS feature is disabled on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 977001 Stop error code when you enable shadow copies on a volume that is larger than 64 terabytes on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista: "0x0000007E"
· 975663 Stop error message on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 SP2 or Windows Vista SP2: "0x00000024 NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM"
· 974030 The computer stops responding when you access some shared files from a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
Windows Server 2008 - 4 KB articles:
· 976748 Stop error code after you install Microsoft Multipath I/O (MPIO) on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008: "0x000000D1" or "0x00000050"
· 976449 RODCs unnecessarily open many RPC connections to RWDCs on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008
· 975142 You cannot install Active Directory Domain Services on a member server that is running Windows Server 2008 in a branch office if the DNS and LDAP communication between the branch office and the forest root domain is blocked
· 974375 You receive error code C00D002B when you start a publishing point that uses an MBR file or a live stream that contains more than 32 media streams in Windows Media Services on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008
Windows 7 - 9 KB articles:
· 975680 Virtual Disk Service (VDS) crashes when you try to extend a dynamic volume in an NTFS file system on a computer that is running Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows 7
· 976096 Update rollup for the "Classification Management" item in File Server Resource Manager
· 977067 You receive a stop error after you enable the RequireinClearout mode on an IPv6 network on Windows Server 2008 R2 or in Windows 7
· 977180 Error message when an application or a service tries to query for any deleted objects by using a well-known GUID in a Windows Server 2008 R2-based domain if paged search is used: "0x8007202c Critical extension is unavailable"
· 977342 ISATAP and 6to4 tunneled addresses cannot be used by the NLB feature on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2
· 976655 You cannot perform a system state restore in the Directory Service Restore mode on a read-only domain controller that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 if DFS Replication is used to replicate the SYSVOL folder
· 976658 The memory of the nonpaged pool may leak when you enable IPsec on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
· 975617 An update is available for the UDF file system driver (Udfs.sys) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
· 977579 Error message when you try to open a 3DES encrypted file that is migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7 or to Windows Server 2008 R2: "Access Denied"