In the last two weeks, 42 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 3 KB articles:
· 970362 Some Bluetooth services that use the Object exchange (OBEX) protocol are not published after you restart a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device that has the Bluetooth feature enabled
· 974778 Error message when you run a managed application that uses a WebBrowser control on a Windows CE 5.0-based device: "Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed"
· 976213 Error message when you run a managed application that uses a WebBrowser control on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device: "Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed"
Visual Studio - 8 KB articles:
· 976222 Error message in Visual Studio 2008 TFS when you synchronize files that are in a source control folder to files that are in a local folder that has BitLocker Drive Encryption enabled: "Access is denied"
· 973462 Visual Studio 2008 takes a long time to open the toolbox for a solution that contains many custom controls
· 975919 The name of a source file appears in all lowercase letters incorrectly in the Visual Studio 2008 SP1 IDE on a Windows XP-based computer
· 969265 The Visual Studio 2008 SP1 IDE crashes when you start it, and a Dr. Watson error that has the Bucket ID 881158574 is generated
· 974116 You encounter problems when you use Visual C++ 2008 SP1 to compile SSE 4.1 code when the optimization option /O2 or the optimization option /Ox is enabled
· 974158 You receive an error message when you build a Visual Studio 2008 project or click Run Custom Tool for an .xsd file that includes another .xsd file in the same project
· 974328 The Visual Studio 2008 SP1 IDE crashes when you expand database connection nodes in Server Explorer
· 974899 Error message when you run a Visual Basic application that contains an ImageList control that uses an IPicture interface: "Error 481: Invalid Picture"
.Net Framework - 8 KB articles:
· 974762 You cannot browse an ASP.NET 1.1 Web site if the User-Agent string that is in the browser contains more than 256 characters
· 973975 The WCF security stack does not support the SHA-256 hashing algorithm in the .NET Framework 3.5
· 974893 An unexpected Failure Audit event is logged for the local credential when you run a .NET Framework 2.0-based application that tries to connect to a remote computer
· 974620 Error message when you try to deploy a .NET Framework 2.0-based ClickOnce application that is signed with a chained certificate: "The application is improperly formatted"
· 971654 You receive error messages when you use the Failover Partner connection string attribute to connect to a mirror server in a transaction in SQL Server 2005
· 973256 You cannot establish a second connection between a .NET Framework 2.0-based application and a SQL Server database by using the SqlConnection.Open method
· 975954 When you run a .NET Framework 2.0-based application, a System.AccessViolationException exception occurs, or a dead-lock occurs on two threads in an application domain
· 975948 Error message when you run a client application or a script by using WMI in the .NET Framework 2.0: "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation"
BizTalk Server - 10 KB articles:
· 976622 An orchestration instance is dehydrated and messages are not sent to the SAP server when you use Microsoft BizTalk Adapter 2.0 for mySAP Business Suite
· 973430 You receive a NullReferenceException exception when you use the Call Orchestration shape in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 950673 BizTalk Server 2006 R2 does not display the correct MDN Status in an AS2 message and the correlated MDN status report when the MDN contains the error "unexpected-processing-error"
· 950868 You receive an error message when you configure the "BizTalk EDI/AS2 Runtime" option in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 950980 The FTP adapter cannot parse a LIST response that is in non-English format in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 952195 The EDIFACT document is suspended if it contains a UNH2.5 segment in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 952310 BizTalk Server Administration displays incorrect or blank application name for some orchestration instances after you add a new MessageBox database in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 970194 A Target server receives only the last message when you use a BizTalk FileAct adapter to send over PUT FILE requests that have the same "Sw:LogicalName" logical name specified in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 975761 Outgoing batch creation fails if individual messages contain trailing delimiters
· 975826 Error message when you use the POP3 adapter in BizTalk Server 2006 R2: "The POP3 adapter received a response line from a server that contains more than 512 characters"
Host Integration Server - 5 KB articles:
· 971130 SNA Manager does not update the "User Name," "Client," and "Exe Name" columns when you view the active APPC LU status in Host Integration Server
· 974453 The system performance decreases when you use the Transaction Integrator (TI) host-initiated processing (HIP) service to listen for incoming requests from a host application in Host Integration Server 2006
· 939608 Transaction Integrator Manager performs slowly when you manage a large number objects in Host Integration Server 2006
· 975797 Error messages when you use OLE DB Provider for DB2 2.0 to import data from a DB2 database to a SQL Server 2005 database or a SQL Server 2008 database: "SQLSTATE: 42704, SQLCODE: -204" or “SQLSTATE: 22007, SQLCODE: -18”
· 976003 SNA traces may not stop as expected when certain events occur in Host Integration Server 2006
Internet Information Service - 3 KB articles:
· 975701 You cannot use the correct country code for Serbia to request a new certificate in Internet Information Service (IIS) 6.0
· 975443 Windows Process Activation Service (WAS) does not start when you use the IISRESET /RESTART command to restart IIS 7.0 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 970691 Error message when you use the OpenRemote method to administer Web servers remotely in an IIS 7.0 shared configuration environment: "Cannot write configuration file due to insufficient permissions"
Commerce Server - 4 KB articles:
· 975553 You cannot import product catalog data into a data warehouse in Commerce Server 2007 SP2 or in Commerce Server 2009
· 975567 When you try to install Commerce Server 2009 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2, the installation fails
· 975603 Error message when you open a Commerce Server 2009 Web site that is integrated into SharePoint when the SQL Server and the Commerce Server are installed on different computers: "Server Error in '/' Application"
· 975086 You cannot retrieve the latest inventory data by using Commerce Server APIs for the Inventory System in Commerce Server 2007
COM+- 1 KB article:
· 975415 Error message when you pass a variant between a COM client and a COM server in Windows: "0x800706F7 (The stub received bad data)"