Last week, 22 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 2 are for Windows Embedded system, 3 are for Visual Studio, 7 are for .Net Framework, 7 are for BizTalk Server, 1 is for HIS, and 2 are for Commerce Server. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 2 KB articles:
· 974369 You encounter problems when you use either Bluetooth or the PBAP to download the phone book and the call history on a Windows Embedded NavReady-based device
· 975167 Error message when you run a Windows Sockets application that opens many connections on a Windows XP Embedded-based device: "Stop 0x00000044"
Visual Studio - 3 KB articles:
· 975026 Error message when you run the Analyze.exe utility to analyze a database that includes an MBCS string as a label name in Visual SourceSafe 2005: "Runtime Error"
· 974804 Error in Excel when you open a customized Team Foundation Server work item type: "F80070: Team Foundation Server encountered an error while performing an operation"
· 975001 Duplicate items appear on the lookup table for the work item tracking in Microsoft Office Project 2007 that is connected to a TFS 2008 server
.Net Framework - 7 KB articles:
· 974165 Event ID 2262 is logged in the Application event log when an ASP.NET 2.0 Web application becomes unresponsive
· 968618 A Windows Media Foundation-based application cannot play a file that contains an audio stream with a custom language ID on a computer that is running Windows Vista
· 969140 A System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception exception occurs when the WPF XBAP tries to access cookies in Firefox 3.0 or in later versions
· 971595 A System.ArgumentException exception occurs when you run a multithreaded .NET Framework 3.5-based application that calls classes in the System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement namespace
· 974892 The host application crashes when it verifies the signature in the manifest of the ClickOnce application that is created by using .NET Framework 3.5
· 975281 You cannot scroll through a Web page or visit a link by using a .NET Compact Framework 3.5-based application that hosts a WebBrowser control in Windows Mobile 6.1.4 or in Windows Mobile 6.5
· 974477 A System.InvalidCastException exception occurs when you run a .NET Framework 3.5-based Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application
BizTalk Server - 7 KB articles:
· 972853 A hotfix is available that lets you remove white spaces in outgoing messages for BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet (BTARN) 3.5
· 973901 Error message when you receive an 837 document in BizTalk Server 2006 R2: "Missing or invalid or duplicate Transaction set identifier"
· 939885 Error message when you use BizTalk Adapter 2.0 for mySAP Business Suite: "Unable to cast object of 'xxxx'"
· 945998 The values of an EDIFACT message are not calculated correctly in BizTalk Server 2006 R2 when the EDIFACT message specifies a comma (,) as the decimal separator in a UNA segment
· 948238 BizTalk Server host instance stops unexpectedly and restarts because of a System.OutOfMemoryException exception in BizTalk Server
· 951762 A suspended orchestration instance is not resumed immediately in BizTalk Server 2006 if the orchestration contains a Delay shape
· 975861 The BizTalk Adapter for TIBCO EMS does not reconnect to the TIBCO EMS server after the TIBCO EMS server becomes available in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
Host Integration Server - 1 KB article:
· 957193 The HasRows property of the DataReader object is missing in the OLE DB Provider for DB2 in Host Integration Server 2006
Commerce Server - 2 KB articles:
· 971377 The Commerce Server 2009 Product Provider Web Part does not include all product relationships
· 975116 You obtain unexpected rows when you run a query against a virtual catalog in Commerce Server 2007