In the last 4 weeks, 15 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 1 is for Windows Embedded system, 1 is for Visual Studio, 4 are for .Net Framework, 3 are for BizTalk Server, 5 are for HIS, and 1 is for IIS. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 1 KB article:
· 974394 A flash storage device that is formatted with the TFAT file system on a Windows CE 5.0-based device is corrupted or reformatted automatically when you store files in the flash storage device
Visual Studio - 1 KB article:
· 975000 Some function names in a project and some symbols of system DLLs do not appear when you view the performance report after you profile the project in Visual Studio 2008 SP1
.Net Framework - 4 KB articles:
· 974373 The WPF navigation application crashes when you click or point to either the Back button or the Forward button on the browser navigation bar after you install the Dutch language pack for the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· 974065 A System.InsufficientMemoryException exception occurs when you are running a .NET Framework 2.0-based application
· 974372 The top of the call stack shows the mscorwks!WKS::gc_heap::mark_object_simple function after an exception occurs in a .NET Framework 2.0-based application
· 973606 Authentication fails when a client calls a WCF service in which a user creates a self-signed certificate for SSL authentication
BizTalk Server - 3 KB articles:
· 974617 Error message when you use BizTalk Adapter for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne in BizTalk Server: "Error occurred during initialization of VM"
· 973770 BizTalk Server 2006 or BizTalk Server 2006 R2 experiences low performance when you execute an SQL query that refers to the "ActivityID" field in the bam_ActivityName_CompletedRelationships table
· 951203 A hotfix is available for BizTalk Server 2006 R2 that enables support for AS2 File name preservation
Host Integration Server - 5 KB articles:
· 957194 The CommandTimeout property is not called in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 that is included in Host Integration Server 2006
· 958880 Error message when you execute a SQL Server stored procedure to delete a record in a DB2 database: "INVALID CURSOR STATE FAILURE"
· 961069 Active TN3270 clients crash because of a race condition that prevents further data from being sent or received
· 973639 Error message in SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio in Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006: "Error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure"
· 974406 The Host Print Service (Snaprint.exe) may stop unexpectedly when you print jobs with transparent sections in Microsoft Host Integration Server
Internet Information Service - 1 KB article:
· 971047 The isolated configuration file for an application pool contains configuration data for Web sites of other application pools in IIS 7.0