Last week, 15 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 2 are for Windows Embedded system, 5 are for Visual Studio, 4 are for .Net Framework,3 are for BizTalk Server, and 1 is for IIS. Below are the details:
Note, Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR R2 is released this week.
Windows Embedded system - 2 KB article:
· 971206 A Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device cannot obtain an AutoIP address in a network that does not have a DHCP server after the device disconnects from a network that has a DHCP server
· 971439 When you use an application that uses the FindFirstFile API to access an empty shared folder on a server, the API consumes all search handles on the server and then throws an "ERROR_NO_MORE_SEARCH_HANDLES" error
Visual Studio - 5 KB articles:
· 969394 The Visual Studio 2008 SP1 IDE shows no response for several seconds when you set at least one breakpoint in the application
· 970449 When you run a unit test on a computer that is running Windows 7 together with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed, the Result field in the Test Result window always shows "Pending" and the test cannot be completed
· 970479 List of fixed issues in the Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR R2
· 970587 Problems occur in the Create Unit Tests wizard when you create a unit test for a method in a solution that contains a GDR project on the Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR IDE
· 970569 The instrumentation feature results in a degradation of the overall performance in Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR
.Net Framework - 4 KB articles:
· 971169 Error message when you run an ASP.NET 2.0 Web application if the global resource file name contains the culture name "zh-Hant"
· 971493 A hotfix that enables WCF to send secured messages and to receive unsecured responses, and to send unsecured messages and to receive secured responses, is available for the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· 971643 You receive a "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception" exception when you run a WPF Browser application to read or write a cookie in a Firefox Web browser
· 970459 Error message on an ASP.NET page after you submit a form that has the "action" attribute defined after you install the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 or the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: "Validation of viewstate MAC failed"
BizTalk Server - 3 KB articles:
· 961163 Batched EDI messages that are sent from the EdiSend pipeline are not saved for Health and Activity Tracking (HAT) in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 961330 The EDIMessageContent table is not purged correctly when DTA Archive and Purge job is run in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 972827 MT540 messages that have incorrect ISO country codes in field 95C are not rejected when you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.1, BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3, or BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0 together with Message Pack 2008
· 970773 The MWA API cannot determine whether an element is present in an IIS 7.0 configuration file if the element has no child elements and has no attributes defined