Last week, 9 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 2 are for Visual Studio, 3 are for .Net Framework, and 4 are for BizTalk Server. Below are the details:
Visual Studio - 2 KB articles:
· 968436 Error message when you use the Visual Studio 2008 IDE to manipulate a SQL Server Compact 3.5 Database file which is larger than 128 Megabytes: "The database file that is larger than the configured maximum database size"
· 969210 Error messages in various reports in Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server Service Pack 1 with SQL Server 2008 Reporitng Services
.Net Framework - 3 KB articles:
· 969722 ASP.NET Apps v2.0.50727(__Total__)\Sessions Active performance counter shows an unreasonably high value after Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is installed
· 967105 A hotfix that enables WCF to send secured messages and receive unsecured responses, and to send unsecured messages and receive secured responses, is available for the .NET Framework 3.0
· 970510 A TypeLoadException exception occurs when you run a .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-based application
BizTalk Server - 4 KB articles:
· 963690 Arithmetic overflow exception after you run a BAM activity for a long time in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2: "Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int"
· 970292 Error message when you view the EDI Batching Report in BizTalk Server 2006 R2: "This operation failed while accessing at least one of the Message Box databases"
· 968016 The BizTalk Server 2006 R2 FTP adapter randomly stops retrieving files from an FTP server until you restart the BizTalk host instance
· 968654 Messages of the System.Xml.Xmldocument type that are sent from orchestrations are suspended with a routing failure report when you specify the Direct Binding type for the ports in the orchestrations in BizTalk Server 2006 R2