Last both weeks, 11 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were updated. 8 articles for SQL Server 2008, 2 articles for SQL Server 2005 and 1 article for SQL Server 2000. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2008 - 8 KB articles:
· 962229 FIX: Error message when you install Microsoft Sync Framework 1.0: "This setup requires the .NET Framework version 2.0.50727. Please install the .NET Framework and run this setup again"
· 961221 FIX: You receive an access violation error when you synchronize a deleted folder that contains that contains the Desktop.ini file or the Thumbs.db file by using the File Sync Provider in Microsoft Sync Framework 1.0
· 968740 FIX: Error message when you perform an online index rebuild operation for a table that has no clustered index in SQL Server 2008: "Location: pageref.cpp:913 Expression: IS_OFF"
· 968742 FIX: Error message when you rebuild a table that has sparse columns in SQL Server 2008: "Cannot alter table '<TableName>' because the table either contains sparse columns or a column set column which are incompatible with compression"
· 968543 FIX: Error message is logged in the SQL Server 2008 Errorlog file when you perform operations on some temporary tables in SQL Server 2008: "Time out occurred while waiting for buffer latch"
· 969131 FIX: When you design a SQL Server 2008 report in Visual Studio 2008, no data is returned for a dataset that retrieves data from an XML Web Service by using a query that calls a Web service method
· 968080 FIX: An access violation occurs when you run the DBCC CLEANTABLE statement for a table that has a column of the bit data type in SQL Server 2008
· 970198 FIX: You receive an incorrect result when you run a query that uses the row_number function in SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2005 - 2 KB articles:
· 969936 Stop error message when you install SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 or SQL Server 2008 on a Windows XP-based computer that is earlier than Windows XP SP3: "CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION"
· 968951 FIX: A SQL Server 2005-based application cannot connect to a mirrored database by using the JDBC driver 1.2 after the first successful connection
SQL Server 2000 - 1 KB article:
· 960802 FIX: The Internet Explorer process crashes when you print or preview a report by using the RSClientPrint control that is included in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services in two separate browsers
242 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 102 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 259 new articles found