Last week, 6 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 2 for Windows XP, 2 for Systems Center, and 2 for Internet Explorer 8. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 2 KB articles:
· 969356 Error message when you use Outlook to connect to an Exchange server by using an RPC over HTTP connection on a Windows XP-based computer: "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close"
· 958259 Some embedded OLE objects that you created in Office 2008 for Mac cannot be edited in an installation of Office that is running on a Windows XP-based computer
System Center - 2 KB articles:
· 961363 Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 may stop monitoring SNMP devices
· 969130 The size of the System Center Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 Data Warehouse database may grow if many event collection rules exist within management packs
Internet Explorer 8 - 2 KB articles:
· 969497 A Compatibility View list update is available for Windows Internet Explorer 8: May 5, 2009
· 970858 You receive an error message in Internet Explorer 8 on a computer that is running Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC): "A webpage is not responding"
242 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 115 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 283 new articles found