Last week, 20 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were updated and 19 are for SQL 2005 and the other is for SQL Server Compact. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2005 - 19 KB articles:
· 961049 When you run a query that uses the NOLOCK table hint in SQL Server 2005 to retrieve BLOB data, the query runs very slowly
· 961050 When you run a query that has a parallel execution plan in parallel under the READ COMMITTED isolation level on a database that is set the READ COMMITTED SNAPSHOT option in SQL Server 2005, the query that you may obtain may return uncommitted data
· 961106 Error message when you run a query in SQL Server 2005: "Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor could not produce a query plan"
· 961811 The CPU usage and the memory usage increase gradually and many session IDs are in the dormant status in SQL Server 2005
· 965217 An incorrect backup set is listed when you restore a database from a backup file by using SQL Server Management Studio in SQL Server 2005
· 967101 The performance of database mirroring decreases when you run a database maintenance job that generates a large number of transaction log activities in SQL Server 2005
· 967199 The Wmiprvse.exe host process stops responding when you run a SQL Server 2005-based application that sends a Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) query to the SQL Server WMI provider
· 967206 You obtain incorrect values for a column when you use the OPENROWSET function to import data from a data file by using an XML format file in SQL Server 2005
· 967337 When you run a stored procedure that contains a query that uses the FOR XML EXPLICIT clause, you may obtain a schema that is badly formed in SQL Server 2005
· 967983 You receive an incorrect result when you enable the ANSI_NULLS database option and run a query against an indexed view in SQL Server 2005
· 968079 Error message after you configure a peer-to-peer transactional replication and then apply SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3: "The process could not allocate memory. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL20001)"
· 968233 A SQL Server 2005 database becomes offline unexpectedly when you run an application that uses service broker on this database
· 968290 A mining model of the Microsoft Decision Tree algorithm generates incorrect nodes when you set the MINIMUM_SUPPORT parameter to "9" in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 968381 All records in the query log table are truncated when you synchronize a database in SQL Server 2005
· 968449 A query that runs in parallel on a multiprocessor computer returns incorrect results in SQL Server 2005
· 968914 When you convert a TEXT column to a VARCHAR(MAX) column, an NTEXT column to a NVARCHAR(MAX) column, or an IMAGE column to a VARBINARY(MAX) column, the original NULL values in these columns may become empty strings in SQL Server 2005
· 969123 Error message occurs unexpectedly at different times in a SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services database that uses user-defined functions: "The <Function Name> function does not exist"
· 969466 Error message when you run a query that uses the CASE function in SQL Server 2005: "Conversion failed when converting the <DateType> value '<Value>' to data type <DataType>"
· 969588 Some cell values are doubled when you run an MDX query against a database that has the AllowedSet permission set for a dimension in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
SQL Server Compact - 1 KB article:
· 968864 Error message when you run a query in SQL Server Compact 3.5: "The column name cannot be resolved to a table. Specify the table to which the column belongs"
PingBack from http://microsoft.linkedz.info/2009/04/22/the-hot-blog-apr-16-apr-22-hot-fix-kb-articles-weekly/
237 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 103 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 273 new articles found