Last week, 10 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 1 is for Visual Studio, 5 are for .Net Framework, and 4 are for BizTalk Server. Below are the details:
Visual Studio - 1 KB article:
· 967690 erformance of testing decreases after several hours when you run load tests by using team system load testing tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 TFS
.Net Framework - 5 KB articles:
· 962351 The pop-out menus are not displayed when you use Internet Explorer 8.0 in Standards mode to view an ASP.NET Web page that has dynamic menus
· 967114 Error message when you use the System.Data.DataTable.InsertRow method or any other overload method in a .NET Framework 2.0-based application to insert rows into a table: "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"
· 962231 Error message when a .NET Framework 3.5-based application displays lots of text at different sizes or has a very long process lifetime: "0xC0000005"
· 962932 Some East Asian glyphs are not displayed correctly on a Windows-based computer when you run .NET Framework 3.5-based applications
· 967328 You may lose system resources during the life of some Windows Presentation Foundation applications
BizTalk Server - 4 KB articles:
· 952817 BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT validates an MT103 message that contains a minus sign (-) or a colon (:) in the first line
· 960990 A hotfix is available for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2008 Message Pack to resolve several issues that are related to SWIFT message validation
· 954729 A required update is available to enable a feature in BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.1 that allows for country code validation and currency code validation by referencing the database tables
· 954731 A required update is available to enable a feature in BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0 that allows for country code validation and currency code validation by referencing the database tables
237 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 115 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 327 new articles found