Last two week, 12 Windows 6 and Windows 7 related hot-fix KB article were released, including 10 for Windows 6 and 2 for Windows 7 Beta. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Server 2008 - 6 KB articles:
· 958932 You receive a Stop error message and the computer automatically restarts after you move IIS logs directory to a mount point on a Windows Server 2008-based or Windows Vista SP1-based computer: "0x0000007E"
· 962920 Many "Shutdown occurred" events are logged unnecessarily in the System log for every shutdown on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1
· 958914 Invalid data is written when you burn an ISO image onto a DVD+R Dual Layer disc on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 960632 After you eject and re-insert a recordable CD (CD-R) in a drive, Windows Vista no longer finds some files on the CD
· 960646 If the "Reconnect at logon" option is selected, a network drive that is mapped to a Web share is displayed as a red X after you restart a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
· 963047 If you cancel the Select Certificate dialog box on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008, you are prompted two times for user credentials to access a WebDAV site whose SSL setting for client certificates is set to "Accept"
Windows Server 2008 - 4 KB articles:
· 950811 The Windows Server 2008 failover cluster cannot start because of a deadlock condition in the Cluster service
· 962969 Error message when you run Dfsradmin.exe to set membership properties in Windows Server 2008: "The property MemberSubscriptionReadOnly cannot be used"
· 963042 IPv6 network connectivity problems occur on a Windows Server 2008-based computer when the Network Load Balancing feature is enabled
· 960832 Drivers or hardware providers that use the Virtual Disk Service to manage hardware LUN IDs encounter exceptions after a disk is physically removed from a computer that is running Windows Server 2008
Windows 7 Beta - 2 KB articles:
· 967062 A software update is available that addresses common application compatibility issues in Windows 7 Beta
· 962921 An update is available that improves compatibility and reliability of Windows Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7 Beta