Last week, 16 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 4 are for Windows Embedded system, 6 are for Visual Studio, 4 are for .Net Framework, and 2 are for BizTalk Server. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 4 KB articles:
· 958780 When you reinsert a device into the same port on a hub that is connected to a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based USB 2.0 host controller, the device cannot be detected by the host controller
· 960102 When the HeapCompact function is called to compact the default process heap on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device, the default process heap is not compacted
· 962896 A Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device cannot be reconnected to a WLAN after you suspend and then resume the device
· 960273 Error message when you run the CEplayer.exe application to play an MP3 file on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2-based device: "Cannot open 'file_name.mp3'"
Visual Studio - 6 KB articles:
· 950552 You receive a validation error when you build a workflow project that binds a dependency property to a custom activity in Visual Studio 2008
· 960257 An incorrect result is generated when an optimization option is turned on in a project that has floating-point code in Visual C++ 2008 SP1
· 960965 Error message when you run VSSConverter.exe to migrate a Visual SourceSafe database to Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server: "BaseExceptionMessage: An item with the same key has already been added"
· 961267 You can access documents in a network location even if you do not provide logon credentials or if access is denied in Visual Studio Team System Web Access 2008
· 961894 An application that uses the Mfc80.dll module or the Mfc80u.dll module crashes after you install a product that updates the module version
· 962940 You may experience carriage return problems when you use the Diff command in the Visual SourceSafe 2005 command prompt utility Visual SourceSafe
.Net Framework - 4 KB articles:
· 957206 Error message when you use the XMLSchema.Compile method to compile an XML schema (XSD) file: "The content type of the base type must not be a simple type definition"
· 958129 Error message when you click Debug and attach Visual Studio 2008 as the debugger: "A buffer overrun has occurred in mscorsvw.exe which has corrupted the program's internal state"
· 958445 Changes are committed even if you roll back the transaction when an application uses the System.Data.OracleClient Oracle Provider to connect to an Oracle database in the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2
· 960754 You receive the ObjectDisposedException exception when you refer to the Transaction.Current.TransactionInformation object
BizTalk Server - 2 KB articles:
· 959315 You do not see any messages that pass through the ordered send port when you run some message queries in Health and Activity Tracking in BizTalk Server 2006 or in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 960731 Transactions remain active for a long time when you use a WCF-Custom adapter in BizTalk Server 2006 R2