Last two week, 14 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 14 KB articles:
· 950918 To keep Remote Access Service connections active after you log off from Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008, you must create a new registry key
· 958900 Error message when you try to unlock a Windows Vista-based or a Windows Server 2008-based computer that has the Fast User Switching feature disabled: "The password for this account has expired"
· 958910 When you send a print job to an Internet Printer Protocol (IPP) print server from a Windows-based computer, the print job fails and never restarts
· 959523 Stop error after you install KB951376, you use the Add Bluetooth Device Wizard, you find many Bluetooth devices, and then you try to put a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer to sleep: "STOP 0x0000007F"
· 961078 Safe removal functionality is unavailable for an eSATA device that is connected to a computer that is running Windows Vista SP1 or Windows Server 2008
· 961277 You encounter storage adapter-related problems in Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
· 961317 The USB audio driver may cause the computer to crash on a Windows Server 2008-based or Windows Vista-based computer that has a USB driver installed
· 961324 Stop error message when you run the Dynamic Partition Testing for a Hot Replace test that is included in the Windows Logo Kit in Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008: "Stop 0x0000000A"
· 961706 Error message when a VPN client that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 is remotely managed: "Computer \\ComputerName cannot be managed. The network path was not found"
· 959962 An update is available for Windows Server 2008-based computers to address issues with backing up and restoring Hyper-V virtual machines
· 961570 The system becomes unresponsive after the primary MPIO path is disconnected on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 959125 The User Profile Service (ProfSvc) crashes in Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista SP1 systems when the service loads or unloads user profiles that contain compressed files or folders
· 950851 Applications or services that call the "CVdsService::Reenumerate" function may receive incorrect results in Windows Server 2008 and in Windows Vista SP1
· 961249 All USB devices on the same host controller are powered on and never return to selective suspend mode when one of the USB devices is woken up on a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer