Last two weeks, 17 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 3 for Windows XP, 8 for Windows Server 2003, 5 for SMS and 1 for Data Protection Manager. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 3 KB articles:
· 958877 A Windows XP-based client computer can establish a security association to a peer computer even though the client computer does not have a System Health Authentication OID
· 961067 When you search some specific terms in the German version of Windows XP, the search results are incorrect
· 961853 Error message when you try to access a network share in a private network: "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request"
Windows Server 2003 - 8 KB articles:
· 954550 Some Microsoft XPS features are not available in Windows Server 2003 and in Windows XP
· 960652 Stop error when you copy a file from a redirected disk to a Windows Server 2003-based terminal server in a terminal server session: "0x0000007E"
· 960882 Error message when a Windows Server 2003-based computer is shutting down: "Stop 0x000000CE" or "Stop 0x00000050"
· 961151 When you start the Terminal Services Manager tool in Windows Server 2003, the tool crashes, and event ID 1000 is logged on a computer that has multiple processors
· 961160 The Lsass.exe process may randomly stop responding on Kerberos-based clients that are running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition after you update the Kerberos KDC server to include support for the PKINIT protocol
· 960772 The system may generate Stop error 0x4D when an application uses the VirtualLock function to lock pages in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
· 959194 The transfer speed is very slow when you use the BITS to transfer files on a high latency link on computers that are running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
· 955544 SMB functions time out earlier than expected on a Windows 2003-based computer that has multiple processors installed
Systems Management Server- 5 KB articles:
· 957255 The wake-on-LAN (WOL) feature in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 wakes clients one hour earlier than expected
· 959700 The Out of Band Management console in Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 cannot connect to AMT-enabled computers
· 960065 Updates are not deployed to some clients when you use WSUS or SUM to deploy updates in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1
· 960741 The SMS_Executive service process crashes on a Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 site server when you use Intel WS-MAN Translator to provision computers that are equipped with AMT 3.2.1 chipsets
· 961105 Error message when you try to import OSD drivers in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 systems: "The selected driver is not applicable to any supported platforms"
Data Protection Manager - 1 KB article:
· 961502 A replica may be listed as inconsistent after you install System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 on a computer that is running an x64-based version of Windows Server 2003