Last week, 7 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 1 is for Windows Embedded system, 1 is for Visual Studio, and 5 are for .Net Framework. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 1 KB article:
· 959681 When you pair a Windows CE 5.0-based device with a Bluetooth keyboard, the keyboard may not work
Visual Studio - 1 KB article:
· 955025 Error message when you compile a project that contains the /arch:SSE(2) option and the /fp:except option in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008: "Command line error D8016:'/arch:SSE2' and '/fp:except'command-line options are incompatible."
.Net Framework - 5 KB articles:
· 953990 When you run a common language runtime (CLR) application on an x64 computer that is running the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1, you may receive an access violation in the mscorwks!SetAsyncResultProperties object
· 954461 The ASP.NET State Server Sessions Active counter may be incremented incorrectly if you change the "Session.TimeOut" value on a computer that is running the .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· 953142 A memory leak occurs in the Regsvc.exe file when you add ASP.NET counters from a remote server in your performance monitor in the .NET Framework 2.0
· 954316 Error message when you try to apply a theme to an ASP.NET 2.0 Web page that contains a control that has the ToolboxBitmap attribute defined: "GDI+ is not properly initialized (internal GDI+ error)"
· 957127 The "Geometry.Combine" method generates more data in the XAML file in the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 than in earlier versions