Last week, 12 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 12 KB articles:
· 951674 Terminal Services session limit values in Windows Server 2008 are interpreted incorrectly by Windows Server 2003 terminal servers
· 955560 Handle leaks and memory leaks occur on the Printer Spooler service when a Windows Vista SP1-based computer or a Windows Server 2008-based computer installs and uninstalls network printers
· 955857 The "Create symbolic links" Group Policy setting is not displayed in GPMC on a Windows Server 2008-based computer or a Windows Vista Service Pack 1-based computer
· 956840 A memory leak may occur in an application that uses the MS-FASP API to open and close policy store handles in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
· 958190 A delegation that you created disappears from DNS Manager on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 960830 The password is not set as expected when you use the Ktpass.exe tool that is included with a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2008 to create a Kerberos keytab file
· 960037 When a 32-bit process tries to update a string value with a new value that contains the %ProgramFiles% string, the %ProgramFiles% string is converted to the %ProgramFiles(x86)% string in a 64-bit environment
· 960251 Error message when you run a Borland MS-DOS based application: "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running"
· 960644 When you click a file protocol-based hyperlink that points to a 2007 Office system file in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, an application that is associated with the file may not start
· 960758 You receive an error when you use the Add a Network Location Wizard to connect to a WebDAV site that uses certificate-based authentication on a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 960375 You receive an ERROR_HANDLE_NOT_CLOSABLE error code and the Lsass.exe process crashes when an application calls the LsaLogonUser function together with the KERB_TICKET_LOGON structure in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista SP1
· 931049 Error message when you try to perform a backup on a Windows Server 2008-based computer on which the time zone is set to "Jerusalem": "The parameter is incorrect, 0x80070057"