Last week, 8 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 2 are for Windows Embedded system, 3 are for Visual Studio, 2 is for .Net Framework, and 1 is for IIS. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 2 KB articles:
· 955238 A direct cable connection between a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device and a PPP server may fail
· 958342 Warning message when a PPPoE service connection is successfully established and you do not perform any network actions for about 10 seconds: "No Carrier detected. Verify connection settings and check for possible cable problems"
Visual Studio - 3 KB articles:
· 949009 Error message when you build a project in Visual Studio 2005 SP1 after an .lib file or an .obj file that was built by using Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 is added to the project: "Fatal error LNK1103: debugging information corrupt"
· 956397 Think times for redirect requests are ignored in Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 even if the Think profile is turned on
· 957259 Live semantic analysis incorrectly reports error messages on a computer that has Visual Studio 2008 SP1 installed
.Net Framework - 2 KB articles:
· 943604 Description of the Media Pack for Windows XP Home Edition N with Service Pack 3 and for Windows XP Professional N with Service Pack 3
· 957178 You may receive a 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' exception when you try to access a WPF application by browsing a Web service
Internet Information Service - 1 KB article:
· 956335 The WebDav DELETE command deletes all the Web site content on a server that is running IIS 6.0 if the sum of the path lengths for the virtual directories exceeds 4096 bytes
PingBack from http://deleteblog.com/the-hot-blog-nov-19-nov-25-hot-fix-kb-articles-weekly/
203 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 66 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 120 new articles found