Last week, 5 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 1 for Windows XP, 4 for SCOM. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 1 KB article:
· 894270 The error message of the Reg command may be truncated when you redirect a standard error message to a file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer
System Center Operations Manager - 4 KB articles:
· 951529 System Center Operations Manager 2007 runs scripts in the Rule Name field or in the Description field
· 957511 Warning alerts and warning monitor state changes do not occur as expected for a Web application that is created by using the Web application template in System Center Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1
· 957199 The System Center Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 operations console cannot display English product knowledge when you open the properties dialog box of an alert: "No product knowledge was available for this Alert"
· 952857 The Custom Event Report does not list the GenericLog-type events in System Center Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1
PingBack from http://mstechnews.info/2008/11/nov-3-nov-9-hot-fix-kb-articles-weekly-release-windows-legacy-products/
How is System Center Operations Manager 2007 a Windows legacy product?