Last week, 13 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were released, and they are for SQL Server 2005. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2005 - 13 KB articles:
· 956382 Error message when you view a report in SQL Server 2005 Report Manager: "Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.RPCException: The report server has encountered a configuration error"
· 956381 Error message when you render a report in SQL Server 2005 SharePoint integrated mode: "An unexpected error Occured while connecting to the report Server. Verify that the Report Server is available and configured for Sharepoint Integration mode"
· 956380 Error message when you process or deploy a cube which contains a calculation that references calculated members from a named set in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services: "A set has been encountered that cannot contain calculated members"
· 956378 You may fail to start the SQL Server agent if you configure a SQL Server 2005 failover cluster to use Kerberos constrained delegation for a domain user account
· 956377 Cannot synch cube two times in a row
· 956376 The SQL Server 2005 Distribution Agent does not skip error 20598 when you configure a SQL Server 2000 transactional publication to skip error 20598
· 956375 The CPU utilization reaches 100 percent when you run an instance of SQL Server 2005 on an IA-64-based computer that has 64 or more than 64 processors
· 956274 If an error occurs while the Distribution Agent is running the command in a transactional replication of SQL Server 2005, the job history does not log correct error message and the Distribution Agent does not retry the command
· 956037 You receive the error message "Current session is no longer valid" or an access violation occurs when you process a cube in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 955958 When you use the sp_replqueuemonitor stored procedure to list the queued messages for a queue updating subscription in SQL Server 2005, no rows are returned
· 955695 When you run a Transact-SQL script in a step of a SQL Server Agent job in SQL Server 2005, the result of the Transact-SQL script may be truncated
· 955693 Logshipping idoesn't display the LastRestored and LastCopy File Information when scripts are used to recreate it
· 955372 Incorrect Aggregate on Queries using Parent-Child Dimensions when the RootMemberIf property is set to ParentIsBlankSelfOrMissing