Last week, 6 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 2 for Windows CE, 1 for IIS, 2 for Commerce Server and 1 for Visual Studio. Below are the details:
Windows CE - 2 KB articles:
· 955159 The system time may randomly jump forward by several seconds when you run the TIMESVC service on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device that uses the clock in software mode
· 954904 Error message when a Windows CE 5.0-based device has more than one network adapter: "DHCP was unable to obtain an IP address"
Internet Information Service - 1 KB article:
· 955137 A hotfix rollup is available for the out-of-band WebDAV module for IIS 7.0
Commerce Server - 2 KB articles:
· 954487 In Commerce Server 2007, the discount may not be applied when you have a discount that is defined by using by a category that is defined in a virtual catalog
· 954161 A non-variant product is displayed in the cart as Out Of Stock when you add a non-variant product to the cart after you add a variant product in Commerce Server 2007
Visual Studio – 1 KB article:
· 951977 Error message after Visual Studio 2008 starts successfully in the Application Virtualization Client even though you have a valid volume license: "Invalid license data"
Is the Visual Studio KB951977 included in the very recently released VS 2008 Service Pack 1?
Yes, KB951977 is scheduled to be included with Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.
But it isn't listed in any of these KB articles: KB950263 or KB951845.