Last week, 8 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB articles were released. Below are the details:
Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista - 8 KB articles:
· 955733 Incorrect status codes that are returned in failover clusters may cause operations to fail, such as when you try to generate an Offline Address Book (OAB) on an Exchange Server 2007 single copy cluster
· 954366 The August 2008 Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Update is available
· 954037 Error message when you try to copy a file to a DFS shared folder from a Windows Vista-based computer or from a Windows Server 2008-based computer: "The selected files could not be copied There is not enough free space on the device"
· 953932 The Fc.exe command does not work correctly in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008 when the two files that you are comparing have the TAB or SPACE character around the 128th byte in a character string
· 953931 The Fc.exe command does not work correctly in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008 when the command compares files that differ at every 128th byte of a character string
· 953537 The contents of a DFS share do not appear if you access the share by using a shortcut to the DFS link from a Windows Vista-based computer or from a Windows Server 2008-based client computer
· 953317 A primary DNS zone file may not transfer to the secondary DNS servers in Windows Server 2008
· 951308 Increased functionality and virtual machine control in the Windows Server 2008 Failover Cluster Management console for the Hyper-V role
All the hyperlinks to the articles are incorrect.
Hyperlinks have been update.
The hyperlinks may have been updated, but the KB articles haven't been published yet.
which key in windows registry store this information.