Last week, 8 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 2 are for Windows Embedded system, 2 are for Visual Studio, 1 is for .Net Framework and 3 are for HIS. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 2 KB article:
· 955221 When the media in a Windows CE 5.0-based device is almost full, you may be unable to delete files from the media or to format the media
· 954089 A Windows CE 5.0-based device cannot identify an SD card or the TFAT file system on a Windows CE 5.0-based device may be corrupted when the power supply is turned off suddenly
Visual Studio - 2 KB articles:
· 951417 The IDE may crash when you create a new project by using a third-party plug-in component in Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1
· 953318 You may fail to use an "All Purpose" client certificates to connect the Visual Studio 2008 TFS with TweakUI
.Net Framework - 1 KB article:
· 953876 Performance decreases when you use side-by-side (SxS) activation in a COM application on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 SP1
Host Integration Server - 3 KB articles:
· 953904 When TN3270 Server is running on a Windows Server 2003-based computer, event 902 is logged after a TN3270 session times out
· 937394 A software update is available that allows the OLE DB Provider for DB2 that is included in Microsoft Host Integration Server 2004 to pass the Client Application Name property to IBM DB2 systems when reusing connections in the DB2 connection pool
· 942477 Error message when you use the OLE DB Provider for DB2 to issue an SQL statement that includes a CURRENT TIMESTAMP together with a parameterized clause: "SQLSTATE 07001, SQLCODE -313"
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/953318 doesn't work
Correct some mistake in this post.
by the way, the KB953318 will be published soon.
132 Microsoft Team blogs searched, 59 blogs have new articles in the past 7 days. 122 new articles found