Last week, 6 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 6 KB articles:
· 950466 When you try to shut down a Windows Vista-based computer that has an SD memory card inserted after the computer has resumed from the Hibernate mode, the computer may stop responding on the shut down screen
· 954664 MIB interface information that is collected by the IP Helper API is blank or incomplete on a computer that is running a non-English version of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
· 953826 The logon screen may be clipped on a Windows Vista-based computer after you reset the screen font size to the "Larger scale (120 DPI)" setting, and then you restart the computer
· 953186 Description of the Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 hotfix that resolves certain system and application crashes on computers that have multi-core processors
· 954912 An earlier version of a wave driver that is installed correctly on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 cannot be found by an application
· 954588 Windows Media Center stops responding when you open an online service in Windows Media Center on a Windows Vista-based computer
KB951126 is also for Windows 6.0. And so are KB954664, KB953826, KB951738, KB953186, KB952611, KB954943, KB954912 and KB954588. :) AND KB950888 but no public hotfix seems to be available for KB950888.
The KB 951126 should be archived in fact. It is superseded by KB954429. Let me check why it is public;
Some of the KB articles mentioned above are not marked as resolved in my system, therefore, I do not list them;
Some of the KB articles are missed, I will add them in this post.
Thank you very much for the comments.