Last week, 5 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 3 for Windows XP and 2 for Windows Server 2003. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 3 KB articles:
· 955109 Error message when you run an application that uses the Application Desktop Toolbar (AppBar) component on a computer that is running Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP SP3: “0xC0000005 (Access Violation)”
· 953760 When you enable SSO for a terminal server from a Windows XP SP3-based client computer, you are still prompted for user credentials when you log on to the terminal server
· 951126 A multiprocessor computer that is running a Microsoft Windows operating system stops responding on a black screen after you resume the computer from hibernation
Windows Server 2003 - 2 KB articles:
· 955087 Error message that is triggered by the Fltmgr.sys driver on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003: "Stop 0000008E"
· 948963 An update is available to adds support for the TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA AES128-SHA and the TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA AES256-SHA AES cipher suites in Windows Server 2003
And KB953546 and KB953955 for Windows XP. And KB954543 for IE7.