Last week, 6 Windows Client products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 2 for Windows XP, 3 for Windows Vista and 1 for Internet Explorer. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 2 KB articles:
· 952020 Error message when you try to open a clear-text signed message in Outlook 2007 on a Windows XP-based computer: "The necessary security algorithm is not supported"
· 946411 When you print an XPS file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3-based computer, the characters in the XPS file print incorrectly
Windows Vista - 3 KB articles:
· 951072 August 2008 cumulative time zone update for Microsoft Windows operating systems
· 954588 Media Center UI hangs when playing InternetTV content if tablet input panel active
· 954029 Error message "STOP: 0x000000E4" or error message "STOP: 0x0000000A" occurs on a Windows Vista-based computer when you resume the computer from Standby
Internet Explorer - 1 KB article:
· 954077 When you try to open a file by entering the hyperlink of the file, the application that opens the file may not start correctly when you enable the "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" option in Internet Explorer 7
The link for article KB950070 is broken. Also, this article is not available in the Knowledge Base yet.
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, the link is broken. I have removed the link from the article.