Last week, 16 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 15 for SQL Server 2005 and 1 for SQL CE (Mobile). Below are the details:
SQL Server 2005 - 15 KB articles:
· 954054 Some changes are not replicated to the subscribers when you synchronize data for a transactional replication in SQL Server 2005
· 953991 The size of a database keeps increasing when you perform many DELETE operations and many INSERT operations on the database in SQL Server 2005
· 953970 SQL Server 2005 Express Edition cannot pass the Windows logo certification when you install an ISV application on a Windows Vista-based computer or on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 953948 Error message when you perform an update operation by using a cursor in SQL Server 2005: "Transaction (Process ID <SPID>) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim"
· 953946 When you use SQL Native Client to retrieve data from a column of the sql_variant data type in SQL Server 2005, an incorrect data type is returned
· 953884 A query that joins two tables by using an equijoin on a computed column or on an expression may return incorrect results in SQL Server 2005
· 953850 When you define an alert activity on a fractional performance counter of an instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 in System Monitor, the alert does not work
· 953811 CPU utilization may be high when you configure more than one transactional replication on a computer that has multiple processors in SQL Server 2005
· 953627 When you update more than one row in a table that is joined to another table in SQL Server 2005, some rows are not added
· 953626 A full-text search query returns NULL when you run the query against a table that uses a collation of the traditional Chinese code page in SQL Server 2005
· 953624 Error message when you synchronize data for a merge replication in Microsoft SQL Server 2005: "The Merge Agent failed after detecting that retention"
· 953568 The synchronization operation of a merge replication times out in Microsoft SQL Server 2005
· 953551 An access violation occurs when you run an MDX query in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 953550 Error message when you run a Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) query in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services: "The MDX function failed because the coordinate for the '<AttributeName>' attribute contains a set"
· 953481 Error message when you insert data on a subscriber of a merge replication in Microsoft SQL Server 2005: "Msg 548, Level 16, State 2, Line 1. The insert failed."
SQL CE (Mobile) - 1 KB article:
· 953259 SQL Server Compact 'Czech' locale does not allow Charindex function