Last week, 5 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 4 for HIS and 1 for .Net Framework. Below are the details:
Host Integration Server - 4 KB articles:
· 952041 SNA Manager fails to remove the specific font from the 3270 or APPC print session properties when the Font option in unchecked
· 951628 A Host Integration Server 2004 server may intermittently log Event 60 and Event 703 warnings when a mainframe application tries to invoke a non-queued APPC or CPI-C application that is running on a Host Integration Server client or server system
· 951641 Error message occurs after you apply a Host Integration Server 2006 hotfix: "Failed to create object for feature: SecurityFeature"
· 941986 Event ID 102 is logged in Host Integration Server 2006 and in Host Integration Server 2004 when the first segment of data that TI receives from an IBM IMS application begins with the "DFS" character string
.Net Framework - 1 KB article:
· 952677 Error message when you try to start an application that you deploy by using ClickOnce deployment in the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1: "You cannot start application <App_Name> from this location"