Last week, 7 SQL Server 2005 hot-fix KB articles were released. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2005 - 7 KB article:
· 953950 Error message when you run an INSERT statement in SQL Server 2005: "Cannot insert an explicit value into a timestamp column"
· 953852 You cannot register a 64-bit local instance by clicking "Update Local Server Registration" in SQL Server Management Studio in SQL Server 2005
· 953721 The performance of a query in SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 Cumulative Update 6 is slow
· 953676 You may receive the incorrect result when you query a calculated member that uses the Aggregate function or the Sum function and that uses another calculated member in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 953625 Error message when SQL Server 2005 synchronizes a mirrored database: "Expression: result == LCK_OK"
· 953496 CPU utilization is high when you run a trace that contains a text filter in SQL Server 2005
· 952624 Error message when you run a query that contains many OR clauses in SQL Server 2005: "There is insufficient system memory to run this query"
Hey Thanks guy, I need this now!
Glad to see the content is valuable for you. Feel free to let me know your suggestions by sending me email or leaving message here.