Last week, 8 SQL Server 2005 related hot-fix KB articles was released. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2005 - 8 KB articles:
· 953841 E-mail replies are sent to the sender address instead of to the address that is specified in the database mail profile in SQL Server 2005 after you install the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
· 953569 The compilation time of some queries is very long in an x64-based version of SQL Server 2005
· 953553 An access violation occurs when you run an XMLA query in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 953552 Error message when you run an UPDATE CUBE statement against a write-enabled cube in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services: "Errors in the high-level relational engine"
· 953547 A time series prediction query takes a long time to run in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
· 953491 Duplicate data is written to other flat files in an SSIS package that contains a Foreach Loop container
· 953321 Error message when you restart the SQL Server service or the SQL Server Agent service in SQL Server 2005: "Unable to start mail session"
· 952330 The Replication Log Reader Agent may fail intermittently when a transactional replication synchronizes data in SQL Server 2005