Last week, 11 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 3 for Windows Embedded system, 2 for .Net Framework and 6 for Commerce Server. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 3 KB articles:
· 951193 Some functions do not work on a Windows CE 5.0-based device when you enable filtered file storage redirection in a Remote Desktop Protocol connection
· 951984 A daylight saving time (DST) update is available for Windows CE 5.0-based devices
· 951490 The RNDIS host controller driver does not add an extra one-byte zero packet to the end of a message when a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2-based device that acts as the RNDIS host sends a message to an endpoint
.Net Framework - 2 KB articles:
· 947148 Incorrect methods are called when you call some COM APIs that are included in a .NET Framework 2.0-based 64-bit application
· 951111 Warning message when you use the SvcUtil.exe tool to import service metadata in the .NET Framework 3.5: "The policy expression was not fully imported because it exceeded the maximum allowable complexity"
Commerce Server - 6 KB articles:
· 950231 404 error message when you start the Commerce Server 2007 Health Monitoring Service in Commerce Server 2007
· 948750 Catalog Manager may take a long time to save the changes for a product that contains many variants in Commerce Server 2007
· 947805 Error message when you use the Commerce Server 2007 order adapter to process an order: "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime"
· 947399 The business data and the Web site content are not deployed to the production environment when you perform an incremental data deployment in a Commerce Server Staging application in Commerce Server 2007
· 945476 Customer and Orders Manager crashes if the OrderAddress field contains an ampersand (&) in Commerce Server 2007
· 939888 A price is saved incorrectly as 0 when you try to update the price in the Commerce Server 2007 Catalog Manager