Last week, 11 Windows Client products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 5 for Windows XP, 5 for Windows Vista, 1 for Internet Explorer. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 5 KB articles:
· 952117 When you try to put a Windows XP-based computer into hibernation or into standby, the computer stops responding
· 951615 Error code when the PrintWindow and UpdateLayeredWindow functions are called at the same time on a Windows XP-based computer: "ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER"
· 951312 When you run an application that uses a timer queue on a Windows XP-based computer, the application may stop responding
· 932521 A wireless client uses an archived certificate for network authentication after a new certificate is auto-enrolled on a Windows XP-based computer
· 814390 File Transfer from Digital Camera Fails
Windows Vista - 5 KB articles:
· 952287 An application that uses the ADO interface may malfunction, or data loss may occur when the application connects to SQL Server in Windows Vista, in Windows XP, or in Windows Server 2008
· 952249 Error message when you extract items from a .zip file in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008: "Error 0x800004005: Unspecified error"
· 950927 The size of the GUID partition table (GPT) disk is not updated on a Windows Vista-based computer after you use a disk management program to expand a logical unit number (LUN)
· 941850 When you try to access files on a WebDAV site that uses only Digest authentication, the process may fail on a Windows Vista-based computer
· 948143 Error message when you try to install updates by using Windows Update: "Code: 0x800736CC"
Internet Explorer - 2 KB articles:
· 945701 Error message when you use Internet Explorer 7 to browse certain Web sites after you install the MS07-045 cumulative security update: "ASP 0177:8000ffff"
KB814390 seems to precede even XPSP2.
And following KBs published this week but left out: KB946554, KB946775, KB950162, KB951624, KB949232, KB950162, KB950876, KB952613
We provide the draft for the KB articles and then release the articles. There may be some gap between the draft being ready and published. So some KB articles may be left out.
However, we are improving the process to prevent the issue occurs in near future.
Thanks for caring for this weblog.