Last week, 7 Windows Client products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 2 Windows XP, 2 Windows Vista, and 3 Internet Explorer. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 2 KB articles:
· 951830 When you disable and then re-enable the LAN-side network adapter on a Windows XP SP3-based computer that is configured as a Connection Sharing host, a client computer on the network cannot access the Internet
· 950982 A list of ODBC system DSNs is truncated when the total number of characters that are used in all the DSN names is more than 7,500 on a Windows XP-based computer
Windows Vista - 2 KB articles:
· 951805 Stop error message when you send or receive e-mail messages on a Windows Vista-based computer that has e-mail scanning software installed: "STOP: 0x1000008E KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
· 951745 After you install a non-English-language Input Method Editor on a Windows Vista-based computer, you cannot enter any numeric character in the WEP box when you try to join a secure wireless network
Internet Explorer - 3 KB articles:
· 950067 Certificate error Web page is displayed when you try to visit an SSL Web site by using Internet Explorer 7: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"
· 949922 When you work in a WYSIWYG HTML-editing environment, Internet Explorer 6 may crash because of an access violation in the Mshtml.dll module
· 949883 You cannot insert text on a Web page in Internet Explorer by using a non-English-language Input Method Editor (IME)
PingBack from http://explorer.wawblog.info/?p=629
Shouldn't KB950982 contain the keywords "kbwinxppresp4fix" or "kbwinxpsp4fix"? Because many articles lack these keywords, it becomes difficult to search for them in the knowledge base.
Good suggestion, let me check with related resources.