Learn about Windows PowerShell
The clicks are in, and here's how you voted. These were our most clicked blog posts in 2009.
1. Can I Download Multiple Files at Once with Internet Explorer in Windows 7?
2. How Can I Simply Have Windows PowerShell Display Information on the Screen?
3. How Can I Back Up Specific Folders on My Windows Computer?
4. Can You Translate This VBScript to Windows PowerShell?
5. Everything 2009 Summer Scripting Games (come here if you are lost)
6. How Can I Figure Out Which Version of Microsoft Office Word Is on a Bunch of Computers?
7. How Can I Add a User to Multiple Groups?
8. Tell Me About Remoting in Windows PowerShell 2.0
9. Can I Create a GUI for a Windows PowerShell Script?
10. Where Can I Find a List of All the Things I Can Do with Windows PowerShell and WMI?
11. Quick-Hits Friday: The Scripting Guys Respond to a Bunch of Questions (11/6/09)
12. Can I Search a Text File to Work with Specific Text?
13. Can I Read a Text File and Use It to Query Servers?
14. How Can I Collect System Restore Information in Windows Vista?
15. How Can I Prompt Users for Information When a Script Is Run?
16. How Can I Verify Input Received from the Command Line?
17. Can I Determine Which Folders Are Using the Most Space on My Computer?
18. 2009 Summer Scripting Games Event 10 *Solutions* from Expert Commentators (Beginner and Advanced; the 1,500-meter race)
19. Quick-Hits Friday: The Scripting Guys Respond to a Bunch of Questions (05/01/09)
20. Quick-Hits Friday: The Scripting Guys Respond to a Bunch of Questions (7/10/09)