I am excited to announce the availability of Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server for use with Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007 SP1. The team is ecstatic about this release and above is a conceptual box we printed out and signed in our ship celebration.
This release brings:
· Premium antimalware via multiple antimalware engines which provide 38 times faster detection than any single vendor solution according to AV-test.org
· Premium antispam that is deeply integrated with Exchange and provides a 99% catch rate with less than 1 in 250,000 false positives
· Innovative, hybrid solution to optimize email hygiene in the cloud with joint on-premises management and monitoring
· Deeper integration with Microsoft technologies and infrastructure, such as SCOM and PowerShell
· Brand new user interface and easy-to-use console that allows administrators to rapidly identify and respond to security threats
· Set and forget smart defaults.
· Premium Certification from West Coast Labs and Gold certification from VB.
And so much more....
Here are some testimonials from customers in our Technology Adoption Program, who deployed and provided feedback on pre-release versions of the software.
Let me close out by showing you some screenshots and telling you where you can learn more.
Dashboard with summary information about the system:
Anti-spam Configuration Screen:
You can find out more about this release at the links below. And stay tuned into this blog for continuing discussions and answers to your questions about Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server!
1. Official Microsoft Site
2. Trial download
3. White Papers
4. TechNet Library documentation
We hope you will give Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange a try.
Principal Group Program Manager
Forefront Protection for Exchange Server