Microsoft News Center
Tech News Blogs
If you want to learn new ways to make your Skype experience on Windows Phone 8 even better, then check out today’s blog post over on the Skype Tips & Tricks Blog.
Skype Blogger Matthew de Beer offers several new tips and tricks on:
· Multi-tasking during a Skype call
· Starting conversations from the People Hub
· Previewing messages on the Start screen
· Settings for notifications
· Settings for lock screen notifications
Get the whole story over on the Skype Tips & Tricks Blog.
You might also be interested in:
· Microsoft works with financial services industry leaders, law enforcement and others to disrupt massive financial cybercrime ring
· Jetpack Joyride blasts off in new, free Windows Phone 8 app
· Domino’s Pizza app now available for Windows Phone 8
Jeff Meisner Microsoft News Center Staff