The Storage Team Blog about file services and storage features in Windows and Windows Server.
With the introduction of Work Folders last year, we wanted to make sure we also offer great documentation and supporting content that IT Pros can use to successfully install and manage Work Folders in their enterprise environments. This effort eventually manifested in a series of blog posts, TechNet articles and videos.
To make sure all of these resources are discoverable and accessible from a single point, we went ahead and created the list of links below.
- Introducing Work Folders on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Work Folders Overview on TechNet
- Designing a Work Folders Implementation on TechNet
- Deploying Work Folders on TechNet
- Work folders FAQ (Targeted for Work Folders end users)
- Work Folders Q&A
- Work Folders Powershell Cmdlets
- Work Folders Test Lab Deployment
- Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 — Work Folders
- Work Folders for Windows 7
- Work Folders interoperability with other file server technologies
- Performance Considerations for Work Folders Deployments
- Windows Server 2012 R2 – Resolving Port Conflict with IIS Websites and Work Folders
- A new user attribute for Work Folders server Url
- Work Folders Certificate Management
- Work Folders on Clusters
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012 R2 Work Folders Deployments.
- Deploying Work Folders with AD FS and Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Deploying Windows Server 2012 R2 Work Folders in a Virtual Machine in Windows Azure
- Windows Server Work Folders Overview: My Corporate Data on All of My Devices
- Windows Server Work Folders – a Deep Dive into the New Windows Server Data Sync Solution
- Work Folders on Channel 9
We hope you find this list of Work Folders resources useful. Please let us know below if you have any comments or questions
Thanks Roiy Zysman.
Thanks for the overview. But you promised an iOS and Win7 version 'soon' after September 2013 (see introduction video)... Is 'soon' in the near future or is there a hidden meaning I don't know about?ceka
visual studio just in-Time Debgger. An unhandled win 32 exception occurred in iexplorer.exe  Just-in- time debgging this exception faild with the following error. ETT RPC(Remote procedure call) Just missing. Check the documentation index for just in-time debugging for information. Is there is any suggetion for to fix it.