I discovered an “unintended feature” in the Apply_LGPO_Delta and ImportRegPol utilities, which I have fixed in the versions now posted to the LGPO Utilities page.  The “feature” (OK, the “bug”) allowed commands to set a registry value and to delete that registry value not to overwrite each other in the resulting registry policy file. This meant that if you had a policy that set a registry value, and then applied a delta file or imported a registry.pol with a command to delete that registry value, the resulting registry policy file would end up containing both the “set” and “delete” commands.  Today’s update ensures that if a “set value” command is applied, any corresponding “delete” command for the same value will be removed, and vice versa.

The updated source is posted here.