Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager is the latest addition to the System Center family of management products and provides centralized management of Windows Virtual Machine infrastructure. Virtual Machine Manager enables increased physical server utilization, centralized management of virtual infrastructure and rapid provisioning of new virtual machines by the administrator and users.
To download the Beta:
1. Go to http://connect.microsoft.com/vmm/downloads
2. Sign in with your Passport or Windows Live ID 3. Select "VMM Beta 1"
4. Please note that SCVMMM Beta 1 is for "test/lab environment" deployments only 5. Make sure you read the Getting Started with Virtual Machine Manager and Requirements for Deploying Virtual Machine Manager before installing Beta 1.
6. Use the newsgroup to report any problems. You can access the newsgroup by following the "Newsgroups" link on the left menu pane and following the instructions there. The product group (GMT-8 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and virtualization MVPs will monitor this site and try to help you as much as possible.
7. Please send us feedback regarding the product by following the "Newsgroups" link on the left menu pane.
Plus de details surt SCVMM sur http://www.microsoft.com/systemcenter/scvmm/default.mspx
A vos téléchargement