Announcing The First-Ever Microsoft Business Intelligence Conference!
Seattle -Washington State Convention and Trade Center
May 9-11, 2007.
We invite you to join us for this exciting and informative Conference for customers and partners. The first-ever Microsoft Business Intelligence Conference 2007 will showcase Microsoft’s market-leading BI products, solution expertise and customer successes and will feature keynote addresses by Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, Jeff Raikes, President, Microsoft Business Division, and Ted Kummert, Corporate Vice President of Data and Storage Platforms Division.
The Conference is designed to educate you, our customers and partners, on every aspect of Microsoft’s BI offering. You can also expect educational tracks, an entire track dedicated to customer best practices sessions, the first-ever Microsoft BI Awards presentation, hands-on labs, peer networking opportunities and much more! The Conference will be held at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center in the heart of downtown Seattle, Washington. Visit the Conference website for more information.
Be a Part of the Inaugural Conference!
As a key Microsoft partner, we are pleased to offer you a variety of marketing sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at the first-ever Microsoft Business Intelligence Conference. For the ultimate in exposure, consider one of the packaged sponsorships which will provide the most marketing visibility for your company at the Conference. Platinum, Gold and Silver packages will be available later in January. Exhibitor packages will also be available. Visit the Sponsors & Exhibitors page on the site for more information and to add yourself to the notification list when packages are available for purchase.
Call for Customer Presentations
We are dedicating an entire track to customer presentations at the Conference! If you are aware of customers that we should consider for possible sessions for the Customer Track at the Conference, please refer them to the Customer Call for Presentations form. Partners are also welcome to submit session proposals provided it is for a customer session. Nominations are due Friday, February 9, 2007.
First-Ever Microsoft Business Intelligence Customer Awards Program
For the first time ever, we will be recognizing our customers for their outstanding solutions built on the Microsoft Business Intelligence product family and the benefits their organization has realized as a result. We are now accepting award entries on the Conference website. Nominations are due April 1, 2007. Click here for more information.
Why should you encourage your customers to submit an application?
- Winners will receive a free pass to the Conference
- Winners will be recognized in front of peers, leading industry analysts and influencers, the press and Microsoft employees and executives
- Partners included on the nomination of winning applications will be recognized along with their customer
- Winning organizations will be recognized on the Microsoft Business Intelligence Conference and www.Microsoft.com/BI websites with a summary of the project and a link to your organization’s homepage.
Registration for the Conference is not open yet, however it will open by February 21st. We are expecting over 2,000 attendees, and for the Conference to sell out quickly, so be sure to register early! Visit the Registration page on the site to add your name to the notification list when registration opens.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages will be available for purchase by January 31, 2007
- Nominations for Customer Call for Presentations are due Friday, February 9, 2007
- Conference Registration will go live by February 21, 2007
- Submissions for the BI Customer Awards Program are due on April 1, 2007
- The Conference begins on May 9, 2007!