I’m very happy to announce that on September 21st we released Forefront UAG 2010 – Update 2.
In this update we deliver enhancements to existing UAG functionality, and solutions for major deployment blockers for a broad set of customers, addressing 18 customer requests.
Some of the major functionality added in this update:
· Client Components Enhancement—The Forefront UAG SSL Application Tunneling component is now supported on Windows 7 64-bit operating systems for 32-bit applications.
· Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)—Forefront UAG fully supports publishing remote desktops using VDI.
· Citrix publishing support—Forefront UAG fully supports Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and its replacement Citrix XenApp 5.0.
· Citrix client computer support—Forefront UAG supports client computers with 64-bit operating systems accessing Citrix XenApp applications.
· SSTP user and group access control—Forefront UAG now provides a finer authorization mechanism allowing administrators to authorize individual users or groups for SSTP access.
· SSL handshake—Forefront UAG now provides better handling of the SSL handshake including the case when the application server requires client certificate credentials for the negotiation.
· MAC addresses support—Forefront UAG Network Connector supports a wider range of network adapters with a larger valid MAC address range.
We know that there are a significant number of customers and partners who are eager to get Update 2. Download it at Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Update 2.
Apologies for posting this notification late, and we will ensure more timely notification in the future.
Senior Program Manager
Is the update 1 contained in this one or must it be applied too?
If so, can the update 1 be applied on Update 2?