We are happy to announce the availability of IAG SP2.
Marking a significant milestone for our product, Service Pack 2 brings with it a variety of enhancements that improve overall IAG scalability, interoperability, and functionality. Alongside these benefits, IAG SP2 has the ability to run as a virtual machine on Hyper-V, achieving low TCO, deployment flexibility, and a simplified solution for disaster recovery. For the first time ever, customers are able to download a fully functional, trial version of the IAG that can be used in their production environment.
· For more details look at our product page: http://www.microsoft.com/Forefront/edgesecurity/iag/en/us/
· Or just downlod SP2: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e69dfd1d-d333-4c27-9246-279ada224317
· Video interview on SP2 with out esteemed Product Manager, Uri Lichtenfeld : http://edge.technet.com/Media/IAG-SP2-hits-RTM-details-under-the-cover-interview/
· SP2 Release notes and dedicated documentation: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd282918.aspx
· We also hope that our SP2 related blog post will be helpful (more to come): http://blogs.technet.com/edgeaccessblog/archive/tags/IAG+SP2/
IAG product team wish you and your family happy holidays
(we are sure that you will use all this free time to install and evaluate SP2 J)
IAG product team celebrates SP2 release
Great news! Thanks!
281 articles were published across 203 Microsoft Team blogs between the 15 th December and 28 th December.