Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Online Project Wizard enables the ability to create specific Sure Step projects in a partner or customer’s SharePoint environment all from within their own SharePoint environment. In Sure Step, projects are a collection of documents, tools, and templates that is automatically generated based upon filtering criteria selected. When creating a new project, Sure Step Online will retrieve the latest Sure Step content ensuring projects are always up to date. Some key facts include:
· Projects can be created for specific Sure Step Project Types, a specific Microsoft Dynamics Product and Solution. New projects will contain copies of all Sure Step documents applicable to these criteria.
· Projects are editable. You can customize them to leverage your own best practices, to make them customer- or solution-specific.
· Projects can be copied, or “cloned“ from within SharePoint using SharePoint functionality.
· There is no limit to the number of projects you can create. A new project can be initiated for each engagement.
· Each time a project is created using the wizard, the latest content available from Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Online will be retrieved.
· Projects can be created in SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint Online.
This release marks the end of any further enhancements to the downloadable Sure Step client; no further client or content enhancements will be made to Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step 2012. Going forward all new updates will be made available only to Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Online.
What is Sure Step?
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is a standard implementation methodology and collection of tools, templates, and best practices to use in all phases of a Microsoft Dynamics customer engagement. Sure Step also provides many process flow diagrams that visually illustrate each phase of the implementation. Sure Step provides tailored guidance and templates for specific Microsoft Dynamics products, including:
· Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
· Microsoft Dynamics GP
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV
· Microsoft Dynamics SL
Sure Step can help partners increase their productivity through an enhanced customer engagement methodology. This includes an improved set of best practices and extendable templates that support collaboration with other partners, provide more project predictability, and improve customers’ satisfaction with their Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
For customers, Sure Step can help deliver a predictable, on-time, on-budget, and on-spec Microsoft Dynamics implementation that can provide a rapid return on investment, meet business requirements, and help meet future needs.
Key features include:
· Methodology, Tools, Templates and Links for all Dynamics products.
· View of 800 documents that can be filtered by Methodology phases and by client facing or internal deliverables.
· Ability to search the Methodology, Documents, and External Links.
· Simplified content release process with the ability to quickly publish new and updated content as it becomes available. Partners and customers no longer need to download lengthy updates when new content is available.
· Project Wizard – the ability to create unlimited projects in a customer or partner’s SharePoint environment with the latest content available.
To learn more about Sure Step Online, please visit the Sure Step page on Partner Source, Customer Source