Você tem o perfil de Arquiteto de Soluções de Infraestrutura? Então analise a oportunidade abaixo! Mande seu email para a Vanessa: email@example.com
JOB ROLE: TECHNICAL ARCHITECT / CORE IO & INFRASTRUCTURE
LOCATION: Brazil, São Paulo
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology security is also a must. Architects are key enablers for other consultants and partner staff. They manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects. Solution Architects have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
Architects have the ability to work independently on customer engagements in which they architect and build enterprise solutions, and they must be able to lead matrixed teams on large-scale projects. Solution Architects will have the ability to provide direct consulting with Fortune 500 CxOs and other senior leadership. They will have a minimum of 10 years of enterprise IT experience coupled with at least 5 years of enterprise consulting experience and 2 years of pre-sales and/or business development.
Expert level knowledge required for assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying solutions including the following:
The ideal candidate should have at least 5-7 years’ experience with Active Directory and Microsoft platform products including the Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 Operating System.
Experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Windows desktop configurations.
Experience involving technical consulting, systems architecture, and systems deployment.
Products and Technologies:
- Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, System Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Operations Management (SCOM/MOM), System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), and Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM) experience is a must have.
- Desktop imaging using BDD/MDT 2007
- Deploying updates with SMS and SCCM 2007/2010
- Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills
- Great enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers. Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex technical topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree and/or 10 years of relevant work experience. Advanced technical selling and customer management skills are a requirement. Travel is not a part of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or three to five years’ related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Você tem o perfil abaixo ? Então analise a oportunidade abaixo! Mande seu email para a Vanessa: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ROLE: DATA CENTER MANAGER / CORE IO & INFRASTRUCTURE
Data center managers maintain and operate our facilities that contain large numbers of computer systems, usually specifically including servers and networking appliances. Data center managers may perform some administrative and customer service tasks. They may also be responsible for maintaining and keeping an inventory of equipment.
Data center managers are responsible for equipment maintenance tasks such as managing and installing custom upgrades for customers; replacing cables, components and accessories; maintaining records and drawing schematics of the center to detail what equipment is installed. Their customer support responsibilities might include escorting customers through the center on tours, responding to customer inquiries and coordinating with other organizations. Administrative duties might include scheduling employee shifts, planning for capacity changes, maintaining corporate databases and ensuring compliance with the data center policies.
He needs to have a bachelor's degree in an area relating to computer science, Internet technology or facility management.
- Installs Operating System releases and system upgrades for Windows Server. Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems;
- Monitors Infrastructure, hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
- Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis;
- Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users;
- Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity;
- Manages all administrative aspects of our facilities and desktop support;
- Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network;
- Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located off-site;
- Maintains accurate inventory of data center assets;
- Participates in departmental on-call rotation;
- Maintains Co-Location facility, as needed;
- Maintains PBX, as required;
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree and/or 5 years of relevant work experience. Advanced technical selling and customer management skills are a requirement. Travel is not a part of this position.