Official News from Microsoft’s Information Platform
Machine Learning Blog
· You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older.
o If you are 18 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest; and
This Contest is void outside the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
WHAT CONSTITUTES AN ELIGIBLE ENTRY?
· your entry must be your own original work; and
· your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest; and
· you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry; and
· your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images.
Entries may NOT contain, as determined by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, any content that:
· is sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic;
· promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda;
· is obscene or offensive;
· defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
· communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law;
We reserve the right to reject any entry, in our sole and absolute discretion, that we determine does not meet the above criteria.
a. Answers must be submitted by filling out the entry form provided on the contest tab located on http://Facebook.com/SQLServer
b. Entrants must be a fan of the official SQL Server Facebook fan page (http://facebook.com/SQLServer)
c. Entrants must provide a valid email address within the entry form
a. Entries must be submitted via at message reply to the official SQL Server Twitter account (http://twitter.com/MS_SQL_Server or @MS_SQL_Server)
b. Entrants must be a follower of the official SQL Server Twitter account so that they may be contacted via direct message (DM)
a. Entries must be submitted via a comment attached to the question video published on the official SQL Server YouTube channel (http://YouTube.com/SQLServer)
b. Entrants must have an active YouTube account that accepts incoming messages so they may be contacted via YouTube message
WINNER DETERMINATION AND PRIZES
The decisions of the judges are final and binding. If we do not receive a sufficient number of entries meeting the entry requirements, we may, at our discretion, select fewer winners than described above.
The decisions of the judges are final and binding. If we do not receive a sufficient number of entries meeting the entry requirements, we may, at our discretion, select fewer winners than the number of Contest Prizes described below.
Comments in this blog are open and monitored for each post for a period of two weeks after the posting date. If you have a specific question about a blog post that is older than two weeks, please submit your question via our Twitter handle @SQLServer