Official News from Microsoft’s Information Platform
Machine Learning Blog
· Which application, database or login is consuming the most resources, and which queries are responsible for that.
· Whether there were any plan changes for a batch during the time when the trace was captured and how each of those plans performed.
· What queries are running slower in today's data as compared to a previous set of data.
· Supports SQL 2000 and SQL Server 2005
· Quick Start Guide
· Updated and Advanced Help Documentation
· Stress Testing
· Replay Capabilities
· SQL Server Upgrade Assistance
· Advanced Reporting and Performance Analysis
Comments in this blog are open and monitored for each post for a period of two weeks after the posting date. If you have a specific question about a blog post that is older than two weeks, please submit your question via our Twitter handle @SQLServer