The Next Wave Launch (Office-SharePoint-Visual Studio-SQL Server) Registration Now Open / Post Includes Links for Regional and National Events Plus Step by Step Registration Instructions
The dates and venues are selected. The Next Wave Launch is scheduled. Check the locations and hit the registration soon. Public registration opens on April 6th so this is your “advance notice” of the events so you get first dibs. I have put together a list of events to be delivered in the US east region from April, 2010 to June, 2010. I have broken the events down into two different tables. The first table includes the shorter “Highlights” ½ day IT Pro track events. The second table is the Full day multi-track launch events. For the latest announcements and registration links, check Technet Events for IT professionals and MSDN Events developers.
East Region TechNet and MSDN Events: Launch Highlights
IT Pro Presenters
TechNet 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
MSDN 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Friday, June 04, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
* Providence, RI
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
There are not dedicated registration links for the individual cities so you will have to go to the same registration site and then select your city.
East Region Full Day Multi-Track Launch Events
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
The registration process did not seem clear to me so I thought I would walk you through the registration process for the Full Launch Events.
Here is the process:
1. Navigate to the main registration page:
2. Click on “Register now” button
3. Brings you to this page https://microsoft.crgevents.com/Register2010/Content/Event_Selection.aspx
Or you can just start here!!!
4. Click on the City you would like to attend and it will expand the select IT Professional Link (come back later to select the Developer if you also want to attend that). Ignore the Registration Code notice for now. No code is necessary until the events are filled..
a) If this is a TDM event only – you will see this message. These events are not open to the public and an invitation code is required. Sorry, I have not been given any invitation codes to give out
5) Fill out the information then click Continue
6) Review the summary and click Finish Registration
7) You should get a message that says…
Thank you for registering for the Launch 2010 Technical Readiness Series - Boston. You will receive an acknowledgement of your registration via email shortly. If you have any questions about your registration or the event, please contact the Launch 2010 Technical Readiness Series - Boston Registration Center
It should only take a few minutes to get your confirmation to your email account.
A couple more notes about the event that you may find different from past experiences.
1) You cannot register more than once per email address (including different event locations)
2) There will not be a free copy of software given out at the event. There may be a link provided to download an evaluation version of the software but you can get that from my blog once it is made available.
I hope to see you there!!!